CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 24, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating September 17-23,
2006, as “CONSTITUTION WEEK” in
5. CONSENT AGENDA
R-06-48, authorizing the City
Manager to accept a Bill of Sale from Aly-Beck, LLC. And A&E Builders,
Incorporated, conveying to the City one water line and one fire hydrant built
in conjunction with construction of the
OF A NEW CLASS “A” LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE, for WRM, ENTERPRISES,
INC., dba SCOTTIES,
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JUNE 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 06-24, amending Ordinance Number 3.947 by adding one new chapter concerning “Detached Accessory Structures” to the “Building and Construction Ordinance” of the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
10. FIRST READING BILL 06-25, authorizing the City of Gladstone, Missouri, to enter into a First Amendment to Base Lease with First Bank of Missouri, as Trustee, a First Amendment to Lease with said Trustee, and approving a First Amendment to Declaration of Trust by said Trustee, all in connection with Certificates of Participation, Series 2002.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.