CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, September 11, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular August 28, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-51, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Miller Paving & Construction, Limited Liability Company, for the 2006 Curb & Sidewalk Program – North Bales Sidewalk; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $2,762.24 for project TP0604-055011.
RESOLUTION R-06-52, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Superior Electrical Construction Company, Incorporated, for the Well Pump Electrical Replacement; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $5,167.89 for Project 044093.
RESOLUTION R-06-53, authorizing execution of a contract with American Marking and Paving Company, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $85,952.00 for the Municipal Pool North Parking Lot; Project IN0614.
APPROVAL OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for the demolition of the existing showroom and the out building on property located at 5900 North Oak Trafficway; the reconstruction of a new showroom; re-grading and paving of the existing parking lot; and remodeling of the interior and exterior portion of an additional building that is not being demolished. Applicant: Bob DeGeorge Associates, Inc. Owner: K. L. Lefever (Building Permit 06-10000724).
APPROVAL OF A NEW CLASS “C&H” LIQUOR LICENSE for ARCHA, LLC dba GLADSTONE MART & LIQUOR, 7020 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Stephanie Gail Hazelton.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JULY 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION R-06-54, authorizing the City Manager to establish a Retirement Health Savings Plan Trust through ICMA Retirement Corporation.
10. FIRST READING BILL 06-29, electing the L-6 Contributory Benefit Program under the Missouri Local Government Employees Retirement System (LAGERS) for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, pursuant to RSMo 70.655.
11. Other business.
12. Questions from the News Media.