CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, September 25, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular September 11, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating
October 2006, as NATIONAL CODE
COMPLIANCE MONTH in
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-56, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Musselman & Hall Contractors, LLC, for the 2006 Intermediate Maintenance Program, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $108,425.08 for Project TP0603.
RESOLUTION R-06-57, authorizing execution of a contract with Automated Lifestyles, in the total amount not to exceed $224,763.80 for the Community Center-Natatorium Audio-Visual and Security Systems; Project CB0664.
RESOLUTION R-06-58, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement for Telephone Services for the City of Gladstone, Missouri with AT&T Global Services.
RESOLUTION R-06-59, authorizing execution of contracts with each of the four contractors selected, in the total amount not to exceed $6,516,538.00 for the Gladstone Community Center-Natatorium Project CB0662.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR AUGUST 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Terry R. Day for operation of a Montessori School on residential property at 405 Northeast 73 Terrace. Applicant: Laura Gerdes and Terry R. Day. Owner: Terry Day. (File No. 1284).
13. Other business.
14. Questions from the News Media.