CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, October 9, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular September 25, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-60, authorizing execution of a contract with Sunset Landscape in the total amount not to exceed $66,647.00 for the Northwest Englewood Road and North Broadway Road Beautification, Project TP0672.
APPROVAL OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for the remodeling of the structure and the milling and overlay of the parking lot at 7017 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Junk Architects. Owner: Check Smart. (BP 06-10000779).
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
11. RESOLUTION R-06-61, authorizing execution of an Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement between the City of Gladstone and the Tower Plaza Transportation Development District to construct and fund improvements to Northeast 64th Street.
12. Other business.
13. Questions from the News Media.