CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, October 23, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular October 9, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-62, authorizing the Mayor, City Council members, City Manager, Director of Parks and Recreation, and Chairman of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board to execute all necessary applications and other documents to seek a Grant-In-Aid under the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Land and Water Conservation Fund for City of Gladstone Park Improvements.
RESOLUTION R-06-63, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 67th Street and North Indiana Phase II Stormwater Project (055023).
RESOLUTION R-06-64, authorizing the City Manager to accept a Bill of Sale from CPA Land Ventures, LLC and Mancuso Construction, conveying to the City one Water Line and one Fire Hydrant, built in conjunction with construction of the Comprehensive Psychiatric Associates building at 305 NW Englewood Court.
RESOLUTION R-06-65, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Shawnee Mission Ford for the purchase of a One-Ton 4x2 Pick-Up Truck with Utility Bed for the net purchase amount of $28,174.00.
APPROVAL OF A NEW CLASS “A” LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE for Sherri’s Snacks, LLC dba THE END ZONE, 7632 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Sheryl D. Payton
APPROVAL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORT FOR SEPTEMBER 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
10. RESOLUTION R-06-66, imposing a Moratorium on the issuance of Business and Occupation Licenses under Title V of the City Code for Signature Loan, Pay Day Loan, Title Loan, and similar non-chartered small loan companies to conduct business within the City and directing City staff to delay the acceptance and processing of applications for such licenses for the timeframe specified herein.
13. Other business.
14. Questions from the News Media.