CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular February 26, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-19, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with SMI-CO Construction for the 2005 Water Main Replacements and authorizing final payment in the amount of $7,403.47 for Project WP0590.
RESOLUTION R-07-20, authorizing acceptance of a proposal for consulting services from Elizabeth Fast, Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP in the amount of $12,000.00 for the creation of a Legal Entity Structure for the City of Gladstone to be eligible to participate in both Federal and State Historic Tax Credit programs for the Atkins Johnson property within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
RESOLUTION R-07-21, authorizing execution of a contract with the Kansas City North Umpires Association to provide Umpire Services for the City of Gladstone for one year and three optional terms of one year each at the cost of $22.00 per league game and $22.00 per tournament game.
RESOLUTION R-07-22, authorizing the Director of Public Safety to make application for Law Enforcement Grants under the Missouri Highway Safety Program and to execute all necessary documents to complete the application process.
RESOLUTION R-07-23, authorizing execution of a contract with Carroll Seating Company in the not to exceed total amount of $100,697.00 for the Gladstone Community Center-Natatorium, Bleacher Package. Project CB0662.
RESOLUTION R-07-24, authorizing the City Manager of the City of Gladstone, Missouri to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation for Transportation Enhancement Funds relating to the Community Center/Natatorium Streetscape project.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from R-1 (Single Family Residential) and C-2 (General Business) to CP-2 (Commercial District Planned) and a Site Plan Revision at property located at 5705 NE Antioch Road, 2603 NE 57 Terrace, and 2607 NE 57 Terrace (general location of property: 57th Terrace and NE Antioch Road). Applicant/Owner: Joseph Scola. (File #1294)
10. FIRST READING BILL 07-06, amending Ordinance No. 3.973 and being an Ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri. Applicant/Owner: Joseph Scola. (File #1294)
11. FIRST READING BILL 07-07, approving a Site Plan Revision for property located at 5705 NE Antioch Road, 2603 NE 57 Terrace, and 2607 NE 57 Terrace (general location of property: 57th Terrace and NE Antioch Road). Applicant/Owner: Joseph Scola.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.