CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 12, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating April 6, 2007, as “ARBOR DAY” in
4b. PROCLAMATION: designating
April 2-8, 2007, as “PUBLIC HEALTH WEEK”
5. CONSENT AGENDA
PARK FESTIVAL USE PERMITS for the 11th
Annual Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost,
Friday and Saturday, June 8-9, 2007, and the 28th Annual Gladfest Celebration
on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 5-7, 2007, in the Gladstone Central
Park area, near 69th & N. Holmes, under the sponsorship of the Gladstone
Area Chamber of Commerce and City of
APPROVAL OF BEER LICENSE for the Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, (2-day license), June 8-9, 2007, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin; and the Gladfest Celebration in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N Holmes, (3-day license) October 5-7, 2007, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR FEBRUARY 2007.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 07-08, an Ordinance prohibiting dogs on the grounds of the Gladfest and Bluesfest Festivals in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.