CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2007
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 26, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: recognizing May 1-7, 2007 as PUBLIC SERVICE APPRECIATION WEEK in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
6. Special Presentation by State Representative Jerry Nolte to Mayor Bill Cross.
7. FIRST READING BILL 07-09, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 3, 2007, Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that City Council Candidate LES SMITH has been elected to a Three Year Term on the Gladstone City Council.
8. REMARKS FROM THE MAYOR.
9. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: LES SMITH.
10. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
11. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE.
12. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
13. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM.
14. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
15. Communications from the Audience.
16. Communications from the City Council.
17. Introduction of the Past Mayors and City Council members.
18. Communications from the City Manager.
19. Other Business.
20. Questions from the News Media.
Following the Adjournment of the Regular Council Meeting
you are cordially invited to a Reception
in the North and South Conference Rooms
Co‑Hosted by the