CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 9, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: designating May 6th-12th,
2007, as “BUILDING SAFETY WEEK” in
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-25, authorizing execution of contracts with Musselman & Hall Contractors, American Marking & Paving, and Superior Bowen Asphalt Company, LLC, for the 2007 Street Maintenance Programs, Projects TP0703, TP0704, and TP0811.
RESOLUTION R-07-26, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Right-of-Ways from certain property owners in conjunction with the Community Center Streets reconstruction Project IN0615.
RESOLUTION R-07-27, accepting a Permanent Water Line Easement for the Gladstone Raw Water Main from Briarcliff Development Company.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR MARCH 2007.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Selective Site Consultants for operation of a Communications Tower Facility on property located at 6221 North Chestnut. Applicant: Selective Site Consultants, Incorporated. Owner: Cascone Land Company. File No. 1295
AUDIENCE NOTE: This Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued until the May 14, 2007, City Council meeting at the request of the applicant.
11. FIRST READING BILL 07-10, repealing Ordinance No. 3.992, and enacting a new Ordinance levying Sewer Service Charges and Commodity Rate Charges in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
12. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING ON APPEAL OF DANGEROUS BUILDING ORDER pursuant to Title IX, Chapter 200, Article 4, of the Gladstone City Code on property located at 3707 NE 56 Terrace. Property Owner: Avalon Thompson.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.