CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, June 11, 2007,
starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular May 29, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-41, authorizing the Mayor to execute a Mutual Aid agreement with the Northland Fire Chiefs Council, Inc., for mutual aid service and assistance.
RESOLUTION R-07-42, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the Community Center Streets Reconstruction Project.
RESOLUTION R-07-43, authorizing execution of a contract with Miller Paving and Construction, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $154,916.40 for the Northwest 70th Terrace and North Central Street Reconstruction.
RESOLUTION R-07-44, authorizing execution of a contract with Ideker, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $490,078.50, which includes all bid alternatives for the 2007 Mill and Overlay Program.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
7a. Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) re-appointment.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Selective Site Consultants for operation of a Communications Tower Facility on property located at 6221 North Chestnut. Applicant: Selective Site Consultants, Incorporated. Owner: Cascone Land Company. File No. 1295
AUDIENCE NOTE: This Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued pending receipt of a recommendation from the Planning Commission. Public Notice will be provided prior to additional City Council or Planning Commission hearings on this application.
READING BILL 07-14, establishing the membership, terms and service of the
11. FIRST READING BILL 07-15, amending Ordinance Numbers 2.061, 2.401, and 3.948 concerning the operation of the Gladstone Emergency Ambulance/Medical Services by adopting new “Patient Transport Guidelines”, Billing Guidelines”, and amending the Emergency Medical Services section of the City Schedule of Fees and Charges.
13. RESOLUTION 07-45, extending the City Council's moratoriam on the issuance of business and occupation licenses under Title V of the City Code for signature loan, pay day loan, title loan, and similar nonchartered small loan companies to conduct business within the City and directing City staff to delay the acceptance and processing of applications for such licenses for the timeframe specified herein.
14. RESOLUTION 07-46, adopting the 2008 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2007 and ending June 30, 2008.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.