CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 11, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Gladstone Theatre in the Park.
OF CERTIFICATES of recognition to the graduates of the
7. CONSENT AGENDA
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· Kwik Shoppe, 7603 North Oak Trafficway, 6 Day Package Liquor License.
· KC Northland Elks, 7010 North Cherry, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
#237, 6309 NE
· Bubbles,7407 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· Price Chopper, 6475 N Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting License.
· Wasahi, LLC, 328 NE 72 Street, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
8. Communications from the Audience.
9. Communications from the City Council.
10. Communications from the City Manager.
HEARING: for consideration of a
Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Selective Site Consultants
for operation of a Communications Tower Facility on property located at
12. FIRST READING BILL 07-17, establishing an Automated Traffic Signal Enforcement System in the City of Gladstone, Missouri, prohibiting the violation of traffic signals as detected by the automated system, and setting forth the penalties for violations.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.