CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 9, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, July 9, 2007, starting
at 6:00 PM in the City Managers office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 25, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: designating the month of July 2007, as NATIONAL PARKS AND RECREATION MONTH.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Resolution R-07-47, authorizing execution of a contract with Rose-Lan Contractors, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $611,873.00 for the North Oak Water Main Replacement-Northeast 72nd Street to Northeast 77th Street.
Resolution R-07-48, authorizing the City Manager to execute a contract for the production of Streaming Videos with CGI Communications, Inc.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· The Hide Out Bar & Grill, 6948 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Margaritas North, Inc, dba Margaritas, 7013 North Oak, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Smokehouse BBQ, 6304 North Oak, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Hy-Vee Inc., dba Hy-Vee, 7117 North Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting License.
· Hy-Vee, Inc., dba Hy-Vee Gas, 7121 North Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· Archa, LLC, dba Gladstone Mart & Liquor, 7020 North Oak, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· Aldi #62, dba Aldis, 7604 North Oak, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· Applebees Neighborhood Bar & Grill, 6069 Northeast Antioch Road, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Mark & Michelles Bar & Grill, 7102 North Oak, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Kyles Tap Room, 6825 North Oak, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Big Stones, Inc., dba Stone Canyon Pizza, 6433 N Prospect, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Trex Mart #7, 5810 North Antioch, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
APPROVAL OF MAY FINANCIAL REPORTS.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. APPROVAL OF LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Gladstone Bowl, Inc., 300 NW 72nd Street, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
11. RESOLUTION 07-49, authorizing execution of a contract by and between the City of Gladstone, Missouri and the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority to provide Public Transportation for the period of July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2008.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Site Plan Revision subject to certain conditions for construction of a Monument Sign at 6129 North Antioch Road. Owner: Missouri CVS Pharmacy, LLC. Applicant: Infinity Sign Systems for Icon Identity Solutions. (File #1299)
12a. FIRST READING BILL 07-18, approving a Site Plan Revision subject to certain conditions for construction of a Monument Sign at 6129 North Antioch Road. Owner: Missouri CVS Pharmacy, LLC. Applicant: Infinity Sign Systems for Icon Identity Solutions. (File #1299).
13. PUBLIC HEARING: On the proposed Non-Chartered Financial Institutions Ordinance. Applicant: City of Gladstone. File #1295.
13a. FIRST READING BILL 07-19, amending Ordinance Number 2.292 and being an Ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri, by adding new zoning regulations in Title VII Chapter 135, entitled Non Chartered Payday and Title Loan Businesses.
14. Resolution 07-50, adopting the Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law herein set forth and denying F.R.A.H. Inc.s request for amendment to the Special Use Permit and denying T-Mobiles application for a Special Use Permit for a wireless communications service tower.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.