CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 23, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, July 23, 2007,
starting at 6:00 PM in the City Managers office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 9, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-52, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with AB Creative, Incorporated for the Happy Rock Park Playground Replacement; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $500.00.
RESOLUTION R-07-53, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the 2200 block of NE 67th Street Storm Sewer Improvement Project.
RESOLUTION R-07-54, accepting Right-Of-Way parcels from certain property owners
in conjunction with the North Oak at
RESOLUTION R-07-55, authorizing the City Manager to purchase one 2007 Toyne Fire Engine and to trade in the Citys 1991 Sutphen Engine in part consideration, resulting in a total expenditure of $453,622.00.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· CVS Pharmacy, 7107 North Oak Trafficway, Seven Day Package Liquor License.
· Senor Tequila, 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Multiple Investments, LLC dba Show-Mes, 6300 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Gasmart USA, Inc, 7303 North Oak Trafficway, Seven Day Package Liquor License.
APPROVAL OF JUNE FINANCIAL REPORTS.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Gladstone Bowl, Inc.,
10. SECOND READING BILL 07-18, approving a
Site Plan Revision subject to certain conditions for construction of a Monument
11. RESOLUTION 07-50, adopting the Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law herein set forth and denying F.R.A.H. Inc.s request for amendment to the Special Use Permit and denying T-Mobiles application for a Special Use Permit for a wireless communications service tower.
12. FIRST READING BILL 07-20, amending
Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Ordinance (Gladstone Municipal Code Section
4.100.020) to establish Stop Sign locations at
13. FIRST READING BILL 07-21, amending Schedule V of the Model
Traffic Ordinance (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020) to establish a
No Parking zone for eastbound and westbound traffic on
14. FIRST READING BILL 07-22, amending Sections 5.110.190 and 5.110.260 of Title V of the City Code, by adding four new categories of licenses for the sale of liquor within the City of Gladstone, Missouri, being Temporary Caterers, Annual Caterers, and Beer only licenses, and establishing fees for such licenses.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.