CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, September 10, 2007,
starting at 6:15 PM in the City Managers office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular August 27, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
execution of a contract with Ortho Tech in the not to exceed total amount of
$205,558.00 for the Fitness Equipment for the
RESOLUTION R-07-69, authorizing execution of a contract with PCI Dahmer in the not to exceed total amount of $110,078.00 for the Acoustical Treatment of the Natatorium in the Gladstone Community Center. Project CB0662.
RESOLUTION R-07-70, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Superior Bowen Asphalt Company, LLC. For the North Oak Mill and Overlay, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $499.99 for Project TP0811.
RESOLUTION R-07-71, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Thoroughbred Ford for the purchase of two 4X4 Trucks in the net purchase amount of $66,820.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 07-26, amending Schedule V of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020), to establish a No Parking Zone for southbound traffic on North Main Street from the intersection of NE 64th Street south ninety (90) feet.
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.