CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
AMENDED A G E N D A
[The Agenda is being amended to delete Resolution 07-72, execution of a contract for the Atkins Johnson Historical Site Roof Restoration/Renovation Project]
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular September 10, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Communications from the Audience.
6. Communications from the City Council.
7. Communications from the City Manager.
8. APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST FINANCIAL REPORTS.
9. FIRST READING BILL 07-27, establishing certain fees and charges for the Community Center/Natatorium provided by the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and amending all prior Ordinances inconsistent therewith particularly Ordinance Nos. 2.082, 2.615, 2.858, 3.082, 3.555, 3.755, 3.948 and 4.029.
10. FIRST READING BILL 07-28, an Ordinance amending those sections of the Code of City Ordinances concerning the appointment of members to the City's various Boards and Commissions, and the election of Chairmen and other officers by those Boards and Commissions.
11. FIRST READING BILL 07-29, amending Schedule V of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020), to establish a No Parking zone for westbound traffic on Northeast 70th Street from the intersection of North Oak Trafficway west to the dead end.
12. FIRST READING BILL 07-30, amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020), to establish a Stop sign location at Northeast 67th Street at North Walnut Street.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.