CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, November 26, 2007,
starting at 6:30 PM in the City Managers office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular November 12, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-88, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Cues, Incorporated for the purchase of a Pipeline Television Inspection System in the net purchase amount of $61,534.
RESOLUTION R-07-89, adopting a Naming Rights and Dedication Policy for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
RESOLUTION R-07-90, adopting a Mission Statement and Goals for the City of Gladstone, Missouri for 2007-2008.
RESOLUTION R-07-91, amending the 2008 Annual General Fund and Combined Waterworks Sewerage System (CWSS) Fund Budgets for the City of Gladstone, Missouri and authorizing expenditures of funds.
BUILDING PERMIT: for the remodeling of the exterior of Sonic Drive-In located at 7112 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: National Restaurant Designs. Owner: Gary Simons.
APPROVAL OF A SEVEN DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE for RNB, LLC, dba RED. Managing Officer: Roy A. Newman.
APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER FINANCIAL REPORT.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 07-37, providing that a Primary Election shall not be held, and calling a General Election for the election of three positions to the Gladstone City Council on Tuesday, April 8, 2008; describing the form of the ballot; and directing the City Clerk to submit certification of such election to the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners pursuant to RSMo 115.125.
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.