CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2007
Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, December 10, 2007,
starting at 5:30 PM in the City Managers office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular November 26, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-92, authorizing execution of a contract with Dennis Johnson Construction, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $102,296.00 for the 2200 Block of Northeast 67th Street Drainage Extension.
RESOLUTION R-07-93, authorizing the City Manager of the City of Gladstone to enter into an agreement with the Mid-America Regional Council Solid Waste Management District for 2008 Grant for the Regional Brush/Yard Waste Facility.
RESOLUTION R-07-94, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with Innoprise Software, Inc., for Financial Management Software.
RESOLUTION R-07-95, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Thoroughbred Ford for the purchase of Two 4 x 2 Trucks with Utility Bed and Hydraulic Systems for the net purchase amount of $72,626.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION R-07-96, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) for Red Light Camera installations on Missouri Highway One.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: for
consideration of Rezoning & Site Plan Revision at
11. FIRST READING BILL 07-38, approving the Final Plat of a portion of Tract CD, Block 21 Stratford 4th Replat and a portion of Tract A and a portion of vacated Euclid Street, Stratford 4th Plat, a subdivision in the County of Clay, City of Gladstone, Missouri, and directing the appropriate officials to affix their signatures to said Plat for recording. Applicant/Owner: JA Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1308
12. FIRST READING BILL 07-39, amending Ordinance No. 3.973 and being an Ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishments of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri. Applicant/Owner: JA Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1306
13. FIRST READING BILL 07-40, approving a Site Plan revision for property legally described as Family Video Addition Lot 1. Applicant/Owner: JA Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1307
consideration of the amendment of
Section 7.135.010, and 7.140.010 of the Gladstone City Code relating to
C-1 and C-2 Zoning Districts within the City of
15. FIRST READING BILL
07-41, amending Section 7.135.010, and 7.140.010
of the Gladstone City Code relating to C-1 and C-2 Zoning Districts within the
16. Other Business.
17. Questions from the News Media.