CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2008
The City Council will meet in
Closed Executive Session on Monday, January 14, 2008, starting at 5:30 PM in
the City Manager's office,
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular meeting.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular December 10, 2007, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Communications from the Audience.
6. Communications from the City Council.
6a. Board and Commission Appointments.
7. Communications from the City Manager.
8. APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to Oakhill Day School, 7019 North Cherry, for the annual auction event on Saturday, March 1, 2008. Hours: 4:00 PM - 12:00 Midnight. Managing Officer: Michelle McDaniel.
9. RESOLUTION R-08-01, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Sunset Landscape for the North Broadway and Englewood Road Beautification Project and authorizing final payment in the amount of $6,574.70.
10. RESOLUTION R-08-02, approving an Addendum to the Cooperation and Use Agreement between the North Kansas City School District and the City of Gladstone providing for insurance coverages for the natatorium component of the Gladstone Community Center.
11. RESOLUTION R-08-03, authorizing the appointment of Vantagetrust Company as successor Trustee for the 457 Deferred Compensation Trust Agreement.
12. FIRST READING BILL 08-01, amending Schedule V of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020), to establish a No Parking zone for southbound traffic on North Main Street from the intersection of NW 62nd Terrace south to approximately NW 61st Terrace.
13. FIRST READING BILL
08-02, amending Schedule V
of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020), to
establish a No Parking zone for eastbound and westbound traffic on
14. FIRST READING BILL 08-03, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) for Red Light Camera installations on Missouri Highway One.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.