NEXT ORDINANCE #4.074
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 12, 2008
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:45 PM
DISCUSSION OF COMBINED WATERWORKS AND SEWERAGE SYSTEM FUND, CAPITAL PROJECT FUNDS, AND SPECIAL REVENUE FUND BUDGETS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2009.
COMMUNITY CENTER UPDATE.
3. NORTH KANSAS CITY WORK EXPERIENCE PARTNERSHIP DISCUSSION.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will adjourn to a Closed Executive Session pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 28, 2008, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-08-27, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with the Wilson Group, Incorporated for the Atkins Johnson Roof Restoration/Renovation; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $7,897.00 for Project CP0861.
RESOLUTION R-08-28, authorizing execution of a contract with Miller Paving & Construction, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $224,850.00 for the 2008 Residential Curb and Sidewalk Program, Project TP0805.
RESOLUTION R-08-29, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department for installation of an Antenna on the Linden Water Tower Site that will enhance the range of that Department's vehicle tracking system.
BUILDING PERMIT: for expansion of the existing Lighthouse Liquors building on property located at 6450 North Prospect. Applicant/Owner: Truman Road Properties, LLC.
BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of a 120 foot tall cellular antenna tower and associated building(s) and equipment on approximately 952 square feet of land in Flora Park East for T-Mobile. Applicant: Selective Site. Owner: City of Gladstone.
APPROVAL OF PARK FESTIVAL USE PERMITS for the 12th Annual Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, Friday and Saturday, June 6-7, 2008, and the 29th Annual Gladfest Celebration on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 3-5, 2008, in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N. Holmes, under the sponsorship of the Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Gladstone.
APPROVAL OF BEER LICENSE for the Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, (2-day license), June 6-7, 2008, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin; and the Gladfest Celebration in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N Holmes, (3-day license) October 3-5, 2008, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
SECOND READING BILL 08-14, approving a Site Plan Revision in a CP-1 Zone for property located at 6450 North Prospect.
10. BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of a new 7,147 square foot commercial business for the sale of automotive parts on property located at 6450 North Prospect. Applicant/Owner: Zone Equities, LLC.
11. FIRST READING BILL 08-17, granting to Missouri Gas Energy, a division of Southern Union Company, a Delaware Corporation, operating a Gas Distribution System in the City of Gladstone, Missouri, its successors or assigns, a franchise to operate a Natural Gas Distribution Plant and System in said city and relating thereto.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.