NEXT ORDINANCE #4.075
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 9, 2008
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular May 27, 2008, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: of appreciation to the cities, public entities, and volunteers who provided invaluable assistance to the City of Gladstone in the aftermath of the tornadoes of May 2, 2008.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-08-31, authorizing execution of a contract with Ideker, Inc., in the total amount not to exceed $908,843.08, which includes Bid Alternate Number Two, for the 2008 Mill and Overlay Program, Project TP0901.
RESOLUTION R-08-32, accepting temporary Construction and Permanent Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the NE 69th Terrace, East of Euclid Storm Sewer Improvements Project (CP0827).
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to St. Charles Borromeo Church, 804 Shady Lane Drive, for the Annual Auction on October 18, 2008. Hours: 6:00 PM - 12:00 Midnight. Managing Officer: Lori Creek.
LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Bubbles Wine and Spirits, 7407 N. Oak Trafficway, 7 day Package Liquor License.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
RESOLUTION R-08-33, authorizing the execution of a Cooperative Agreement with the Village of Oakview for resurfacing a portion of Shady Lane at an estimated cost of approximately $118,000. of which 100% of the project costs will be reimbursed to the City of Gladstone 30 days after completion of the project.
12. RESOLUTION R-08-34, adopting the 2009 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2008 and ending June 30, 2009.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.