NEXT ORDINANCE #4.079
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 28, 2008
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 14, 2008, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. SPECIAL RECOGNITION OF BILL LEDFORD.
6. PROCLAMATION: in recognition of Old Pike Country Club’s
PROCLAMATION: recognizing Nancy Thompson and Christine Treat Bushyhead, recipients of the Missouri Municipal Attorneys Association’s Lou Czech Award.
8. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-08-41, authorizing the Mayor, City Council members, City Manager, Director of Parks and Recreation, and Chairman of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board to execute all necessary applications and other documents to seek a Grant-in-Aid under the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Land and Water Conservation Fund for City of Gladstone Park Improvements.
RESOLUTION R-08-42, accepting a Temporary Construction Easement from a property owner in conjunction with the Shoal Creek Bicycle/Pedestrian Trail Project.
RESOLUTION R-08-43, authorizing acceptance of proposals from Diamond International for the purchase of a five-yard Dump Truck with Heil body, and from Knapheide Truck Equipment for the purchase of a Salt Spreader and Snow Plow for the combined net purchase amount of $99,076.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Margarita’s North Incorporated, dba Margarita’s, 7013 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
Price Chopper, 6745 North Prospect, Seven-Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting License.
APPROVAL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORT FOR JUNE 2008.
9. Communications from the Audience.
10. Communications from the City Council.
11. Communications from the City Manager.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: for a Site Plan Revision for property legally described as Lot 2, Tingler Properties, or commonly known as 6850 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant/Owner: Quality Vending. (File #1318)
13. FIRST READING BILL 08-21, approving a Site Plan Revision for property legally described as Lot 2, Tingler Properties or commonly known as 6850 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant/Owner: Quality Vending.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.