NEXT ORDINANCE #4.089
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
1. CONCESSION REPORT.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular October 27, 2008, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-08-79, declaring certain City property as surplus and authorizing the sale of such property to the highest bidder via an online auction.
RESOLUTION R-08-80, authorizing execution of professional services agreements with Wallace Engineering, in the combined amount not to exceed $31,000.00 for the Northeast 67th Place East of North Oak Trafficway and Northeast 76th Terrace East of North Lydia Stormwater Studies.
BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of a new structure at 7015 North Oak Trafficway to replace the Cash America structure that was destroyed by the May 2, 2008, tornado. Applicant: United States Construction/Cash America. Owner: John and Dorothy Borden.
APPROVAL OF NEW PACKAGE LIQUOR LICENSE for Missouri CVS Pharmacy, LLC dba CVS Pharmacy #5698, 7107 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Lorene Samson.
Note: This is an internal reorganization for all Missouri CVS locations to be licensed under the same LLC subsidiary.
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to St. Charles Borromeo Church, 804 Shady Lane Drive, for the annual auction and dinner event to be held January 31, 2009. Hours: 6:00 PM - 12:00 Midnight. Managing Officer: Lori Creek.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 08-31, amending Ordinance Number 3.973, Section 9.1000.020(b) and enacting a new provision to the Property Maintenance Code regulating Open Storage.
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.