NEXT ORDINANCE #4.090
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
1. DISCUSSION OF CITY MARKETING PROPOSAL.
DISCUSSION OF ABANDONED/VACANT RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY REGISTRATION.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular November 10, 2008, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-08-81, declaring certain additional City Property as surplus and authorizing the sale of such property to the highest bidder via an Online Auction.
RESOLUTION R-08-82, authorizing acceptance of work under the contract with FDC Contract for the Gladstone Community Center Floor Covering and Tile; and authorizing final payment in the total amount of $42,376.60 for Project CB0662.
RESOLUTION R-08-83, authorizing execution of a Telecommunications Equipment Land Lease with Verizon Wireless, LLC, dba Verizon Wireless, to be located within Flora Park East.
BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of ground equipment facilities for the Verizon Wireless communications antennas on the existing telecommunications tower, located at Flora Park East, 5925 North Flora. Applicant: Selective Site Consultants. Owner: City of Gladstone.
APPROVAL OF A NEW CLASS A&B LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE FOR GAME ON RESTAURANT, LLC dba BUCK’S – HOME OF THE BIG GAME, 5708 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Elaine Cardello.
APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER FINANCIAL REPORT.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
PUBLIC HEARING ON A SPECIAL USE PERMIT: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Celia Webb for operation of a beauty salon on property at 5308 North Wyandotte Street. Applicant/Owner: Celia Webb. File Number 1328.
10. FIRST READING BILL 08-32, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Celia Webb for operation of beauty salon on property at 5308 North Wyandotte Street.
11. FIRST READING BILL 08-33, calling a Primary Election for the election of two positions to the Gladstone City Council on Tuesday, February 3, 2009; describing the form of the ballot; and directing the City Clerk to submit certification of such election to the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners pursuant to RSMo 115.125.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.