NEXT ORDINANCE #4.095
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2009
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
ENERGY STAR SALES TAX HOLIDAY DISCUSSION.
DISCUSSION ON AN ILLICIT DISCHARGE ORDINANCE.
NLC PRESCRIPTION PROGRAM DISCUSSION.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular February 9, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Communications from the Audience.
6. Communications from the City Council.
7. Communications from the City Manager.
RESOLUTION R-09-26, authorizing acceptance of work under the contract with Intec Construction Company for the Gladstone Community Center Concrete Project; and authorizing final payment in the total amount of $35,095.33.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF THE JANUARY 2009 FINANCIAL REPORT.
10. SECOND READING AMENDED BILL 09-02, regulating air quality in certain public places within the City of Gladstone by prohibiting or restricting smoking; and amending Ordinance 3.208 to expand smoke free areas within the City; and further, imposing penalties for violations.
11. FIRST READING BILL 09-08, allowing the “Show Me Green Sales Tax Holiday” to apply to the local sales taxes of the City of Gladstone between April 19 and April 25, 2009.
12. FIRST READING BILL 09-09, amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020) to establish “Stop” Sign locations at the Northeast and Southwest corners of the intersection at NE 69th Street and North Holmes Street.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.