NEXT ORDINANCE #4.098
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2009
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
2009 MIDYEAR BUDGET REVIEW
2. 2008 CAPITAL PROJECT REVIEW AND STIMULUS UPDATE.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular February 23, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. SPECIAL PRESENTATION of Tree Resource and Maintenance (T.R.I.M. II) grant checks from the Department of Conservation.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION R-09-27, amending the 2009 Annual General Fund, Combined Water and Sewerage System Fund, Transportation Sales Tax Fund, and the Community Center and Park Fund for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing expenditures of funds.
10. RESOLUTION R-09-28, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Ideker, Incorporated, for the 2008 Mill and Overlay Program; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $10,000.00 for Project TP0901.
11. RESOLUTION R-09-29, authorizing execution of a contract with Clay County Sanitary and Ditching Service, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $35,430.40 for the Rock Creek Slope Stabilization North Park; Project CP0940.
12. RESOLUTION R-09-30, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Quit-Claim Deeds from property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 61st Terrace Reconstruction Project TP0614.
13. RESOLUTION R-09-31, accepting Permanent Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the 3700 Northeast 57th Terrace Storm Sewer Project CP0650.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.