NEXT ORDINANCE NO. 4.098
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 9, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: recognizing May 2009, as OLDER AMERICANS MONTH.
FIRST READING BILL 09-10, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 7, 2009, Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that City Council Candidates Mark S. Revenaugh and Barry McCullough have been elected to Three Year Terms on the Gladstone City Council.
7. SPECIAL PRESENTATION to outgoing Councilman Wayne Beer recognizing his service as Councilman and Mayor.
8. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
9. MAYOR’S STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS.
10. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: MARK S. REVENAUGH AND BARRY McCULLOUGH.
11. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE.
12. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM.
13. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
14. Communications from the Audience.
15. Communications from the City Council.
16. Communications from the City Manager.
17. RESOLUTION R-09-32, authorizing execution of a contract with Insituform Technologies USA, Inc. for the Mill Creek Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project-Phase 3.
18. RESOLUTION R-09-33, authorizing execution of a contract with Harvest Productions, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $60,143.00 for the Oak Grove Park Amphitheater Lighting Truss Project.
BUILDING PERMIT for the Oakhill Day School property located at 7019 North Cherry Street, for the addition of a classroom/library and also a storage facility. Applicant: Wolfgang Trost, AIA. Owner: Oakhill Day School.
20. Other Business.
21. Questions from the News Media.
Following the Adjournment
of the Regular City Council Meeting,
you are cordially invited to a Reception
in the North and South Conference Rooms
honoring Past and Present City Council Members