NEXT ORDINANCE #4.099
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2009
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:30 PM
DISCUSSION OF THE 2010 GENERAL FUND BUDGET.
2. DISCUSSION OF PROVIDING FIRE PROTECTION TO ALL FOUR VILLAGES.
2009 AMPHITHEATRE SCHEDULE DISCUSSION
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the Special April 10, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
Approval of the Regular April 13, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
6. Recognition of Leadership Academy Graduates.
7. PROCLAMATION: recognizing Building Safety Week in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
8. CONSENT AGENDA
APPROVAL OF PARK FESTIVAL USE PERMITS for the 13th Annual Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, Friday and Saturday, June 5-6, 2009, including approval of designated smoking areas; and the 30th Annual Gladfest Celebration on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 2-4, 2009, in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N. Holmes, under the sponsorship of the Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Gladstone.
APPROVAL OF BEER LICENSE for the Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, (2-day license), June 5-6, 2009, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin; and the Gladfest Celebration in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N Holmes, (3-day license) October 2-4, 2009, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin.
RESOLUTION R-09-34, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Wilson Plumbing Company, for the 6800 Block of North Holmes Drainage Improvements Project; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $9,685.84.
APPROVAL OF THE MARCH FINANCIAL REPORT.
9. Communications from the Audience.
10. Communications from the City Council.
11. Communications from the City Manager.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of an application for a Justice Assistance Grant under the United States Department of Justice Grant Program.
13. RESOLUTION R-09-35, authorizing the Director of Public Safety to make application for a Justice Assistance Grant under the United States Department of Justice Grant Program authorized by the Federal Recovery Act; approving the cooperative agreement between the cities of Gladstone and North Kansas City for the joint application for such grant; and authorizing the execution of all necessary documents to complete the application process.
14. RESOLUTION R-09-36, authorizing the City Manager of the City of Gladstone to enter into negotiations with the Villages of Oakwood, Oakwood Park, Oakview, and The Oaks for provision of fire and emergency medical services for such villages by the Gladstone Public Safety Department.
15. FIRST READING BILL 09-03, vacating the north section of “old” Euclid Street, Northeast 72nd Terrace, and North Brooklyn Street right-of-way, proposed streets immediately north and east of 72nd and Euclid Streets located in Clay County, Gladstone, Missouri. Applicant/Owner: J.A. Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File # 1326.
16. FIRST READING BILL 09-04, approving the Final Plat of a Replat of Stratford Park, Fourth Plat, Gladstone, Clay County, Missouri, and directing the appropriate officials to affix their signatures to said Plat for recording. Applicant/Owner: J.A. Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1329.
17. FIRST READING BILL 09-05, amending Ordinance No. 3.973 and being an Ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri. Applicant/Owner: J.A. Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1330.
18. FIRST READING BILL 09-06, approving a Site Plan Revision for property legally described as; a Replat of Stratford Park, Fourth Plat. Applicant/Owner: J.A. Peterson Enterprises, Inc. File #1330.
20. FIRST READING BILL 09-12, repealing Ordinance No. 4.072, and enacting a new Ordinance levying Sewer Service Charges and Commodity Rate Charges in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
21. Other Business.
22. Questions from the News Media.