NEXT ORDINANCE #4.110
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2009
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, June 8, 2009, starting at 6:30 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.021(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
NEIGHBORHOOD STABILIZATION PROGRAM GRANT DISCUSSION.
DISCUSSION OF 2009 STREET MAINTENANCE.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular May 26, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: congratulating the NORTHMEN OF GLADSTONE BOWL, who won the first ever HIGH SCHOOL BOWLING STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT on May 23, 2009.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 09-18, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation granting City right-of-way access for Sidewalk Improvements on M-1 Highway from Vivion Road to Northeast 72nd Street.
11. RESOLUTION R-09-43, authorizing the Mayor, City Council members, and City Manager to make application for a Neighborhood Stabilization Grant Category-3 under the Missouri Department of Economic Development; approving the multi-jurisdictional grant between the cities of Gladstone, Belton, Harrisonville, Lawson, Lee’s Summit, Liberty, Raytown, Richmond, Sugar Creek, and Wood Heights for the joint application for such grant; and authorizing the execution of all necessary documents to complete the application process.
12. RESOLUTION R-09-44, adopting the 2010 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing the expenditure of funds for Municipal Services.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.