NEXT ORDINANCE #4.115
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, July 27, 2009, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
ATKINS JOHNSON FARM REPORT.
MUNICIPAL COURT PROCESSES REPORT.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular July 13, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-09-59, approving a partnership between the City of Gladstone, Missouri and Northland Neighbors, Inc. for Minor Home Improvement Grants.
RESOLUTION R-09-60, authorizing Change Order No. 4 in the amount of $26,352.50 to the contract with Miller Paving and Construction, Limited Liability Corporation, for the 2009 Curb and Sidewalk Program – Phase 1.
RESOLUTION R-09-61, accepting a Right-of-Way parcel and a Permanent Easement from certain property owners in conjunction with the North Oak at Northeast 76th Street Traffic Signal Improvement Project.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Quik Trip #181, 2590 NE 72nd Street, Seven-Day Package Liquor License.
Quik Trip #237, 6309 NE Antioch Road, Seven-Day Package Liquor License.
Snappy Store #4901, 4901 Old Pike Road, Seven-Day Package Liquor License.
The Hide Out Bar & Grill, LLC, 6948 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
Big Stones, Inc. dba Stone Canyon Pizza, 6433 North Prospect, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
Nardella, Inc. dba Mark & Michelle’s Bar & Grill, 7102 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
APPROVAL OF THE JUNE 2009 FINANCIAL REPORT.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONSIDERATION OF A LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for RNB, LLC dba Red, 316 NE 72nd Street, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
10. RESOLUTION R-09-62, authorizing execution of a Professional Services Agreement with Olsson Associates, in the total amount not to exceed $43,350.00 for engineering services relative to the design of Streetscape Improvements to North Oak Trafficway from 69th Street to 71st Street.
11. RESOLUTION R-09-63 authorizing execution of a contract with Mega Industries Corporation, in the total amount not to exceed $82,563.00 for the Brooktree Lane Culverts Headwall Replacement Project.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.