NEXT ORDINANCE #4.115
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, August 10, 2009, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
DISCUSSION OF NEW UTILITY REGULATIONS RELATED TO SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION.
CENSUS 2010 COMPLETE COUNT COMMITTEE DISCUSSION.
3. WeTIP PROGRAM DISCUSSION.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular July 27, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-09-64, approving purchases of three tracts of land located at 6909 North Locust Street, 6911 North Locust Street, and 504 Northeast 70th Street.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Smokehouse BBQ, Inc., 6304 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink license.
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 6069 Northeast Antioch Road, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
El Patio, LLC dba Senor Tequila, 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
Tortilla Flats, 5716 Northeast Antioch Road, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink license.
CVS, 6129 Northeast Antioch Road, 7-Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting license.
CVS, 7107 North Oak Trafficway, 7-Day Package Liquor License.
Walmart, 7207 Missouri Route 1 Highway, 7-Day Package Liquor License.
Aldi, 7604 North Oak Trafficway, 7-Day Package Liquor License.
Trex Mart #7, 5810 Northeast Antioch Road, 7-Day Package Liquor License.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONSIDERATION OF A LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for RNB, LLC dba Red, 316 NE 72nd Street, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
10. FIRST READING BILL 09-24, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) for federal funds relating to the North Oak Enhancement Project.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.