NEXT ORDINANCE #4.116
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, August 24, 2009, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
1. PACKET PROCESS DISCUSSION.
ENERGY AUDIT REPORT.
ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHTING AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SYSTEMS DISCUSSION.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. SPECIAL PRESENTATION TO RETIRING BOARD MEMBER ANITA NEWSOM.
5. Approval of the Regular August 10, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-09-65, authorizing the City Manager to execute a Mutual Aid Agreement with the City of Kansas City, Missouri, for Intergovernmental Fire Service and Assistance.
RESOLUTION R-09-66, authorizing the City Manager to execute on behalf of the City of Gladstone, Missouri the bylaws of Midwest Public Risk (MPR) which were adopted by the members of Midwest Public Risk on May 6, 2009.
RESOLUTION R-09-67, ratifying agreements for Fire and Emergency Medical Services between the City of Gladstone and Villages of Oakwood, Oakwood park and the Oaks.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
Gasmart USA, dba Phillips 66, 7303 North Oak Trafficway, Seven-Day Package Liquor License.
APPROVAL OF JULY 2009 FINANCIAL REPORT.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. RESOLUTION R-09-68, granting the provisional renewal of a Class A Liquor License to RNB, LLC, doing business as “Red,” with special conditions.
11. FIRST READING BILL 09-25, revising Water and Sewer Utility Regulations for the City of Gladstone, Missouri and amending all prior Ordinances inconsistent therewith.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: on setting the annual rate of levy for the 2009 Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes within the corporate limits of the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
13. FIRST READING BILL 09-26, setting the annual rate of levy for the 2009 Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes within the corporate limits of Gladstone, Missouri.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.