NEXT ORDINANCE #4.123
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
1. WEB-BASED CRIME MAPPING AND
CRIME REPORTING SYSTEMS.
2. 2009 FISCAL YEAR-END FUND ANALYSIS AND RE-APPROPRIATIONS.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular October 12, 2009, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: Recognizing November 2009, as National American Indian Heritage Month.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-09-82, authorizing the City Manager to accept a Bill of Sale from Peterson Development Company Incorporated and Holthouse Construction conveying to the City a Sanitary Sewer, Storm and Water Lines built in conjunction with construction of The Preserve at Carriage Hill Estates subdivision at 6833 North Myrtle Avenue, Gladstone, Missouri.
RESOLUTION R-09-83, authorizing the City Manager to accept a Bill of Sale from Peterson Development Company Incorporated and Superior Bowen Asphalt Company LLC conveying to the City a Street, Curb and Gutter and Sidewalks built in conjunction with construction of The Preserve at Carriage Hill Estates subdivision at 6833 North Myrtle Avenue, Gladstone, Missouri.
RESOLUTION R-09-84, authorizing execution of a contract with Precision Construction and Contracting, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $536,581.90 for the M-1 Bicycle/Pedestrian Trail, Project TP0771, pending concurrence from the Missouri Department of Transportation.
RESOLUTION R-09-85, authorizing the Mayor, City Council members, City Manager, Director of Parks and Recreation, and Chairman of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board to execute all necessary applications and other documents to seek a Grant-in-Aid under the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Land and Water Conservation Fund for City of Gladstone Park Improvements.
RESOLUTION R-09-86, amending the 2010 Annual General Fund Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri and authorizing expenditures of funds.
RESOLUTION R-09-87, authorizing execution of Water Tower Antenna Site Leases with Clear Wireless, a Nevada Limited Liability Company, for the Antioch Water Tower and the Linden Water Tower.
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to Oakhill Day School, 7019 North Cherry, for the annual auction event on Saturday, March 6, 2010. Hours: 5:30 PM - 11:30 PM. Managing Officer: Frances A. Pasbach.
APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 2009 FINANCIAL REPORT.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. SECOND READING BILL 09-31, amending Title VII, “Zoning and Planning Ordinance” of the City Code by enacting a new Chapter 167, “Alternative Energy Systems” and other amendments relating to the siting, placement and approvals of such structures in the City.
11. FIRST READING BILL 09-33, enacting a new Chapter 120, within Title VI of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Gladstone, entitled “Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination”.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.