NEXT ORDINANCE #4.131
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, January 25, 2010, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular January 11, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PRESENTATION OF MAYOR’S CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CHECKS to the Northland Christmas Store and Gladstone Neighbors Helping Neighbors.
6. PRESENTATION OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS APPRECIATION PLAQUE:
Winnie Estep, Neighborhood Commission
(November 2007 –December 2009)
PROCLAMATION recognizing the Boy Scouts of America’s 100th anniversary on February 8 and proclaiming February 7-13, 2010 as “Scouting Anniversary Week.”
8. CONSENT AGENDA
BUILDING PERMIT: for the installation of new Clearwire 4G panel and backhaul dish antennas installed on the existing catwalk of the Linden Water Tower at 480 NE 71 Street. Applicant: Selective Site Consultants (SSC) on behalf of Clearwire Wireless Broadband. Owner: City of Gladstone. BP-09-00786.
BUILDING PERMIT: for the installation of new Clearwire 4G panel and backhaul dish antennas installed on the HALO atop the Antioch Water Tower at 6803 NE Antioch Road. Applicant: Selective Site Consultants (SSC) on behalf of Clearwire Wireless Broadband. Owner: City of Gladstone. BP-09-00787.
RESOLUTION R-10-02, authorizing acceptance of work under the contract with Miles Excavating, Inc. for the NW 61st Terrace Street Reconstruction—Main to Wyandotte; and authorizing final payment in the total amount of $18,952.83. Project TP0614.
APPROVAL OF THE DECEMBER 2009 FINANCIAL REPORT.
9. Communications from the Audience.
10. Communications from the City Council.
11. Communications from the City Manager.
12. RESOLUTION R-10-03, authorizing execution of a contract with Reddi Services, Inc. in a total amount not to exceed $60,845.00 for the 2010 Sanitary Sewer Cleaning and Televising Project SP1093.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.