NEXT ORDINANCE #4.131
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, February 8, 2010, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular January 25, 2010 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION 10-04, accepting temporary construction easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the Mill Creel Sewer Improvement Project (SP1090).
RESOLUTION 10-05, authorizing the Agreement for Confinement of Prisoners with Clay County, Missouri.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION R-10-06, authorizing the City Manager to enter into an agreement between Gladstone and Builders Development Corporation (BDC) for professional housing and development services for the neighborhood Stabilization Program Grant Category #3.
10. FIRST READING BILL 10-01, establishing an ordinance prohibiting the violation of domestic orders of protection within the City of Gladstone, Missouri and setting forth penalties for such violations.
11. RESOLUTION 10-07, a resolution amending the 2010 annual general fund, combined water and sewerage system fund, transportation sales tax fund, and community center and park fund for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing expenditures of funds.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.