NEXT ORDINANCE #4.134
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, March 8, 2010, starting at 6:45 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
Home Show Update.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular February 22, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: designating March 9, 2010, as “Tony Marrali Recognition Day” in Gladstone, Missouri, in tribute to Fire Division Chief Tony Marrali, on the occasion of his retirement, following thirty years of service to Gladstone.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-10-14, declaring certain City property as surplus and authorizing the sale of such property to the highest bidder via an online auction.
RESOLUTION R-10-15, authorizing execution of a contract with SAK Construction, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $211,988.20 for the 2010 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-16, authorizing execution of a contract with McConnell and Associates Corporation, in the total amount not to exceed $78,739.00 for the Tennis Court Overlay and Resurfacing Project.
Approval of a Temporary Liquor by the Drink License to St. Charles Borromeo Church for a School Fundraiser to be held on April 24, 2010 from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM. Managing Officer: Lori Creek.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Site Plan Revision for Santerra at Shady Lane, First Plat. Applicant/Owner: Reveda of Gladstone, Inc. File #1343.
11. FIRST READING BILL 10-05, approving a Site Plan revision for property north of and adjacent to Shady Lane; east of and adjacent to Gladstone Plaza. Applicant/Owner: Reveda of Gladstone, Inc. File #1343.
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-06, withdrawing the Designations of Blight previously applied to the Gladstone Plaza Shopping Center by repealing Ordinance numbers 3.865 and 3.866, and portions of Ordinance number 3.972.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.