NEXT ORDINANCE NO. 4.141
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2010
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 22, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Approval of the April 5, 2010, City Council Meeting convening a Closed Executive Session.
6. PROCLAMATION: Recognizing April 11-17, 2010, as MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AWARENESS WEEK in Gladstone, Missouri.
7. FIRST READING BILL 10-12, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 6, 2010, Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that City Council Candidate Les Smith has been elected to a Three Year Term on the Gladstone City Council.
8. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
9. MAYOR’S STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS.
10. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: LES SMITH.
11. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE.
12. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM.
13. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
Approval of a Class “A-R” Liquor by the Drink License to First Latin Culinary Center Restaurant, LLC., 6924 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Teresa Faller.
Approval of a Class “A” Liquor by the Drink License to Lost Bar Family dba The Lost Bar, 7632 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Natalie Bonuchi.
APPROVAL OF BEER LICENSE for the Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, (2-day license), June 11-12, 2010, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin; and the Gladfest Celebration in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N Holmes, (3-day license) October 1-3, 2010, Managing Officer: Amy Harlin.
RESOLUTION R-10-17, authorizing Change Order No. 1 in the amount of $100,004.90 to the contract with SAK Construction, LLC for the 2010 Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation (Cured in Place Pipe) Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-18, authorizing execution of a contract with Musselman and Hall, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $142,103.86 for the 2010 Intermediate Maintenance Program Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-19, authorizing execution of a contract with O’Donnell-Way Construction Company, Incorporated in the total amount not to exceed $351,147.80 for the 2010 Mill and Overlay Program – Phase 1 Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-20, accepting a Quit-Claim Deed from a property owner in conjunction with the M-1 Bicycle Pedestrian Trail Project.
14. Communications from the Audience.
15. Communications from the City Council.
16. Communications from the City Manager.
17. APPROVAL OF PARK FESTIVAL USE PERMITS for the 14th Annual Gladstone Summertime Bluesfest in Oak Grove Park, 76th & North Troost, Friday and Saturday, June 11-12, 2010, including approval of designated smoking areas; and the 31st Annual Gladfest Celebration on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 1-3, 2010, in the Gladstone Central Park area, near 69th & N. Holmes, under the sponsorship of the Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce and the City of Gladstone.
18. RESOLUTION R-10-21, expressing the intention of the City Council for use of revenues generated by the new Law Enforcement Sales Tax to improve public safety within the City of Gladstone.
19. Other Business.
20. Questions from the News Media.
Following the Adjournment
of the Regular City Council Meeting,
you are cordially invited to a Reception
in the North and South Conference Rooms
honoring Past and Present City Council Members