NEXT ORDINANCE #4.149
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, May 24, 2010, starting at 6:45 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes.
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
Street Improvement Bonds and Water/Sewer Bonds
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular May 10, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-10-26, authorizing execution of a contract with William White and Sons Construction Company, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $271,431.75 for the 2010 Curb, Gutter and Sidewalk Program Phase Two.
BUILDING PERMIT: for the construction and landscaping of sixteen islands and additional landscaping within the parking area of Gladstone Plaza, located at 6559 through 6599 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Updike Paving Corporation. Owner: Clay County Realty Company.
BUILDING PERMIT: for an Electrical Permit to install 13 new light poles in the parking lot of Gladstone Plaza, located at 6559 through 6599 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Updike Paving Corporation. Owner: Clay County Realty Company.
BUILDING PERMIT: to expand Paris II Educational Center, located at 6840 North Oak Trafficway, by constructing new offices and modifying the entrance. Applicant: CRW Construction. Owner: Garold Tingler.
BUILDING PERMIT: for exterior building renovation for Kentucky Fried Chicken, located at 5813 North Antioch Road. Applicant/Owner: HANS Management.
APPROVAL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORT FOR APRIL 2010.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 10-20, approving the Final Plat of Lots 12 and 13, Tracy Estates in the County of Clay, City of Gladstone, Missouri, and directing the appropriate officials to affix their signatures to said Plat for recording.
Applicant/Owner: James J. and Shirley A. Dake.
10. FIRST READING BILL 10-21, calling a Special Election on a General Obligation Bond question in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
11. FIRST READING BILL 10-22, calling a Special Election on a Revenue Bond question in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
12. RESOLUTION NO. R-10-27, expressing the intention of the City Council for use of No Tax/Rate Increase Bond proceeds generated by the August 3, 2010, election within the City of Gladstone.
13. PUBLIC HEARING: on the proposed 2010-2011 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.