NEXT ORDINANCE #4.152
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, June 14, 2010
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
Legislative Wrap-up Report.
Mill Creek Update.
August Water & Street Bonds Election.
Ambulance Reimbursement Allowance Discussion.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular May 24, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: Recognizing MATT AND KAREN HOOPS, recipients of national POP WARNER volunteer awards.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-10-28, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Miller Paving and Construction, LLC, for the 2009 Curb and Sidewalk Program Phase One; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $500.00.
RESOLUTION R-10-29, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with McConnell and Associates Corporation, for the Tennis Court Overlay and Resurfacing Project, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $7,873.90.
RESOLUTION R-10-30, authorizing the City Manager to purchase three (3) Ultraviolet Disinfection Treatment Systems, Project CB1057, from Commercial Aquatic Services, Incorporated, Olathe, Kansas, for a total purchase amount of $41,337.00.
RESOLUTION R-10-31, accepting Temporary Construction Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 76th Street Reconstruction Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-32, accepting a Temporary Construction and Permanent Easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the Bolling Heights Drainage Project.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
Bubbles Wines & Spirits, 7407 North Oak Trafficway, Seven-Day Package Liquor License.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. FIRST READING BILL 10-23, declaring the results of the Special Election held in the City of Gladstone, Missouri, on Tuesday, June 8, 2010, at which election the following proposition was submitted to the qualified voters of said city as Question 1, to wit: “Shall the City of Gladstone, Missouri, impose a citywide sales tax at the rate of one-fourth of one percent for the purpose of improving the public safety of the city”?
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-25, de-annexing approximately 7.54 acres generally located on the west side of Missouri Route 1 (North Indiana Avenue) and to the east of North Agnes Avenue, immediately south of the city limit with Kansas City, Missouri, that is being annexed by the City of Kansas City, Missouri, and authorizing and directing the City Clerk to do those things necessary to document such action.
13. RESOLUTION R-10-33, adopting the 2011 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing the expenditure of funds for Municipal Services.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.