NEXT ORDINANCE #4.156
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, July 26, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, July 26, 2010, starting at 6:45 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes. The Closed Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
Discussion of City Council Subpoena Authority and Administrative Search Warrants.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular July 12, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: expressing appreciation to the Hawley Family and the Arabia Steamboat Museum for their valuable assistance in regard to the Atkins-Johnson Farm.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Euromarket, 6936 North Oak Trafficway; Six-Day Package Liquor License.
The Office Bar & Grill, 6825 North Oak Trafficway; Class A-E Liquor by the Drink License.
APPROVAL OF A NEW SEVEN-DAY PACKAGE LIQUOR LICENSE for Frantori, LLC, dba Vic’s Quick Stop, 7020 North Oak Trafficway, Gladstone, MO 64118.
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to Oakhill Day School, 7019 North Cherry, for the annual auction event on March 5, 2011. Hours: 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM. Managing Officer: Frances A. Pasbach.
APPROVAL OF AN AMENDMENT TO THE LIQUOR LICENSE CLASSIFICATION FOR Mark & Michelle’s Bar & Grill, 7102 North Oak Trafficway, Class AR Liquor by the Drink License.
APPROVAL OF THE JUNE FINANCIAL REPORT.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. RESOLUTION 10-43, authorizing execution of agreements between the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority to provide public transportation for the period July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011, and for transit shelter cleaning and maintenance at 72nd and North Prospect Streets.
11. FIRST READING BILL 10-27, repealing Ordinance No. 3.972 that established the Gladstone Plaza Redevelopment Area and Tax Increment Financing Plan, made a determination of blight within the redevelopment area, and designated Gale Communities, Inc., as the developer for the redevelopment project.
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-28, correcting Ordinance No. 4.154 for the de-annexation of approximately 7.54 acres generally located on the west side of Missouri route 1 (North Indiana Avenue) and to the east of North Agnes Avenue, immediately south of the city limit with Kansas City, Missouri, that is being annexed by the City of Kansas City, Missouri; and authorizing and directing the City Clerk to do those things necessary to document such action.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.