NEXT ORDINANCE #4.158
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, August 9, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, August 9, 2010, starting at 6:15 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes. The Closed Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
Discussion of Pleasant Valley, Mo. Animal Control Proposal
Update on Technical Analysis of Court Revenues, Online Traffic Ticket Payments and Sewer Metering
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular July 26, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. PROCLAMATION: recognizing August 14, 2010, as “SOCIAL SECURITY – GO GREEN, GO ONLINE, GOING STRONG AT 75” DAY.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
OF AN ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
Northland Elks, 7010 North Cherry, Class AF&B Liquor by the Drink License.
10. CONSIDERATION OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for upgrading six existing antennas on the monopole tower at the Gladstone Water Treatment Plant, 913 N 44 Terrace. Applicant: Verizon Representative/Communication Services and Consulting. Owner: City of Gladstone.
11. MOTION TO ISSUE SUBPOENAS TO: AT&T Mobility, Sprint and Verizon for the production of information requested by the City of Gladstone Finance Department in support of the City’s audit of these companies; and to authorize the Mayor to execute the subpoenas.
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-29, declaring the results of the Special Election held in the City of Gladstone, Missouri, on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, on the question of authorizing the city to issue $2,000,000 of its General Obligation Bonds.
13. FIRST READING BILL 10-30, declaring the results of the Special Election held in the City of Gladstone, Missouri, on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, on the question of authorizing the city to issue $5,000,000 of its Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Revenue Bonds.
14. FIRST READING BILL 10-31, amending Title I, Article 2, of the Code of Ordinances for the City of Gladstone by adding a new section on notice requirements for public meetings.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.