NEXT ORDINANCE #4.165
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
VILLAGE CENTER PLANNING DISCUSSION.
STREET LIGHTING AND SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES DISCUSSION.
MID AMERICA REGIONAL COUNCIL’S PRESENTATION ON “SMART LIGHTS FOR SMART CITIES” STREET LIGHT GRANT.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. APPROVAL OF THE REGULAR AUGUST 23, 2010, CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES.
5. Approval of the August 19, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes convening a Closed Executive Session.
6. Approval of the August 24, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes convening a Closed Executive Session.
7. Approval of the September 8, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes convening a Closed Executive Session and Closed Executive Session action.
8. SPECIAL PRESENTATION BY THE MAYOR AND CITY
9. PROCLAMATION designating September 23-30, 2010, as “ConstituTION WEEK” in Gladstone, Missouri. Sponsor: William Boydston Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
10. PROCLAMATION designating September 2010, as NATIONAL CHILDHOOD OBESITY AWARENESS MONTH in Gladstone, Missouri.
11. PROCLAMATION designating October 2010, as WALK AND BICYCLE TO SCHOOL MONTH and October 6, 2010, “INTERNATIONAL WALK TO SCHOOL DAY” in Gladstone, Missouri.
12. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-10-50, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Site Rite Construction Company, for the Sanitary Sewer Improvements – 58th Terrace and North Euclid Project; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $30,535.54.
RESOLUTION R-10-51, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Commercial Aquatic Services, Incorporated, for the purchase of three (3) Ultraviolet Disinfection Treatment Systems; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $4,133.70.
RESOLUTION R-10-52, authorizing execution of a contract between the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and DOCVIEW, LLC, to provide electronic access to City of Gladstone, Missouri traffic accident reports.
APPROVAL OF A BUILDING PERMIT for replacement of existing Verizon antennas with new updated antennas on the Linden Water Tower. Applicant: Burroughs Creek. Owner: City of Gladstone.
APPROVAL OF A BUILDING PERMIT for replacement of existing Verizon antennas with new updated antennas on the Antioch Water Tower. Applicant: Burroughs Creek. Owner: City of Gladstone.
ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Tommy’s, 6221 North Chestnut, Class “AR&B” Liquor by the Drink License.
Snappy Store #4901, 4901 North Old Pike Road, Class “C&H” Package Liquor License.
APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 2010, FINANCIAL REPORT.
13. Communications from the Audience.
14. Communications from the City Council.
15. Communications from the City Manager.
16. RESOLUTION R-10-53, authorizing the City Manager of the City of Gladstone, Missouri to execute an agreement on behalf of the City of Gladstone, Missouri with Williams & Campo, for the position of Interim City Counselor.
17. RESOLUTION R-10-54, authorizing execution of a cooperative agreement between the City of Gladstone, Missouri and Northaven Village Condominiums, LLC, for construction improvements, according to the general standards established for public improvements within the City of Gladstone City Code, in the Northaven Village Condominiums residential area.
18. Other Business.
19. Questions from the News Media.