NEXT ORDINANCE #4.167
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, November 8, 2010, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes. The Closed Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
1. DISCUSSION OF THE 2010 FISCAL YEAR-END FUND ANALYSIS AND 2011 FISCAL YEAR RE-APPROPRIATIONS.
NATIONAL POLLUTANT DISCHARGE ELIMINATION SYSTEM (NPDES) PHASE II UPDATE.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular October 25, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-10-64, authorizing execution of a professional service agreement with Land3 Studio LLC, in an amount not to exceed $53,500.00 for the 2010 Parks and Recreation Master Plan Consulting Services Project.
RESOLUTION R-10-65, supporting an amendment to the 2008 Comprehensive Plan in accordance with Missouri Revised Statutes Section 89.310.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING SUBSTITUTE BILL 10-38, an Ordinance authorizing and directing the issuance, sale and delivery of $2,000,000 principal amount of taxable General Obligation Street Improvement Bonds (Build America Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds – direct pay), series 2010, of the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing certain other documents and actions in connection therewith.
10. FIRST READING SUBSTITUTE BILL 10-39, an Ordinance authorizing the issuance of taxable Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Refunding and Improvement Revenue Bonds (Build America Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds - direct pay), Series 2010a, and tax-exempt Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2010b of the City of Gladstone, Missouri; prescribing the form and details of said bonds and the covenants and agreements to provide for the payment and security thereof; and authorizing certain actions and documents and prescribing other matters relating thereto.
PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Trudy Taylor for operation of a child care facility on property at 7406 North Main Street. Applicant: Trudy Taylor. Owner: Keith and Trudy Taylor.
11a. FIRST READING BILL 10-40, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Trudy Taylor for operation of a child care facility on property at 7406 North Main Street.
Applicant: Trudy Taylor. Owner: Keith and Trudy Taylor.
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-41, designating a Recovery Zone pursuant to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009 for the purpose of issuing Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds.
13. RESOLUTION R-10-66, adopting a Mission Statement and Goals for the City of Gladstone, Missouri for 2010-2011.
14. RESOLUTION R-10-67, amending the 2011 Annual General Fund and Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Fund Budgets for the City of Gladstone, Missouri and authorizing expenditures of funds.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.