NEXT ORDINANCE #4.171
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010
The City Council will meet in Closed Executive Session on Monday, November 29, 2010, starting at 6:00 PM in the City Manager’s office, Gladstone City Hall, 7010 North Holmes. The Closed Executive Session is closed pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
1. CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION DISCUSSION BY CITY MANAGER KIRK DAVIS.
2. AUDIT REPORT PRESENTED BY DAVE COCHRAN, PARTNER REPRESENTING COCHRAN, HEAD, VICK & COMPANY.
3. GLADSTONE/LIBERTY SEWER RATE STUDY UPDATE BY PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR TIM NEBERGALL.
4. PARKS CONCESSIONS REPORT BY PARKS &
RECREATION DIRECTOR SHEILA LILLIS.
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the Regular November 8, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. Approval of the November 15, 2010, City Council Meeting Minutes convening a Closed Executive Session.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF THE OCTOBER 2010, FINANCIAL REPORT.
FIRST READING BILL 10-42, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) for federal funds relating to the construction of a bicycle/pedestrian trail along Shoal Creek.
11. FIRST READING BILL 10-43, authorizing the City Manager to execute a Cooperative Agreement with the City of Kansas City, Missouri for construction of a bicycle/pedestrian trail along Shoal Creek.
12. FIRST READING BILL 10-44, providing that a Primary Election shall not be held, and calling a General Election for the election of two positions to the Gladstone City Council on Tuesday, April 5, 2011, describing the form of the ballot, and directing the City Clerk to submit certification of such election to the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners pursuant to RSMo 115.125.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.