Gladstone Community Development CorporationIn today’s economy, business owners may still find it challenging to find funding sources that meet their budgets.
The Gladstone Community Development Corporation (CDC), was established by the Gladstone Economic Betterment Council (GEBC), to provide funding opportunities at 2% below the New York Prime Rate that result in improved aesthetics of commercial properties.
Some examples are:
· Signage upgrades
· Streetscape designs
· Store front remodeling
· Parking improvements & lighting
· Interior painting
· Other tenant hold improvements
The program works by providing qualified business operators or land owners low interest loans using funds donated to the organization.
Why does the GCDC want to help?
By helping commercial enterprises improve the appeal of their buildings and properties, the Gladstone CDC Program allows the entire community to benefit.
· Property values increase for the land owner
· Profits may increase for the shop owner
· Sales tax revenues may increase for the City
How does it work?
All local business operators and/or their land owners are eligible to apply. Approved borrowers can begin to enjoy the benefits of the program with:
· Hassle-free application and approval
· Interest rates of 2% less than the New York Prime
· Terms of up to ten years
· Affordable monthly payments
· Publicity for the improvements performed
The CDC will provide as many loans each year as their funding balance allows.
CDC Loan Application
For further questions, please call 816-423-4100.