City of Gladstone Council Members
• A vibrant commercial center with revitalized corridors at North Oak and Antioch Road and an innovative financial strategy that encourages economic development.
• A diverse quality housing stock that encourages community investment, provides opportunities to age in place, and becomes a destination to raise families.
• Innovative transportation alternatives that promote mobility in the community and the region.
• Stature and reputation of Gladstone strengthened and maintained. Gladstone is a recognized leader and provides innovative contribution to regional issues.
• A continued strong and innovative partnership with schools and other entities that help us ensure a high quality of life.
• An inspiring sense of place with a clear identity including an emphasis on arts and culture. You know you are in Gladstone.
• A strong commitment to public safety and City infrastructure investment.
• An inspired, innovative, and invested City staff.
• Cooperative relationships with citizens highlighted by inclusive citizen engagement and participation.
2022 City Council Goals
2. Continue implementation of parks, cultural arts, facilities, streets, sidewalks, stormwater, water distribution and production, and comprehensive master plans.
3. Continue commitment to downtown and commercial corridors through effective and innovative development and redevelopment strategies.
4. Prioritize the proactive residential and commercial code enforcement program.
5. Create a long-term master plan for development and programming at the Atkins-Johnson Farm and Museum.
6. Prioritize opportunities for neighborhood revitalization to meet the needs of our residents, encourage quality residential density and homeowner investment to preserve and increase housing values.
7. Promote initiatives to beautify Gladstone.
8. Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do to continue to be a welcoming city of everyone.
January 23rd, 2023 Agenda
City Council Live Meetings
January 9, 2023 Minutes