7011 N. Holmes
Gladstone, MO 64118
Located in Central Park, the Gladstone Municipal Pool has been a summer tradition in the Northland since 1978. The Municipal Pool was renovated in 2007 providing visitors with many new amenities, an expanded concession area and pool deck, shade structures, deck furniture, and play features.
2020 Outdoor Pool Season
Gladstone Municipal Pool will open on June 29 to residents and community center members. Residents and Gladstone Community Center members will be required to pay online for a 2 ½ hour session. At this time a maximum of 125 slots will be available per session. In addition to regular cleaning, the facility will be cleaned in between sessions.
$5.00 per person
Children under the age of 3 are free - phone in or in-person registration will be required.
12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration opens June 15 for the session on June 29 - July 5.
Guests are asked to bring their own chairs. Concessions will not be available. It is suggested that guests bring their own bottled water.
What to Expect
* Registration will be available for Gladstone residents and Gladstone Community Center members only.
* To register and pay it is suggested that you use our online reservation system www.gladstonemo.activityreg.com .
* Registration is also available over the phone or in person at the Gladstone Community Center.
(There may be a delay due to high-call volume or an increased number of reservations at the front desk)
* Residents may register for more than one session in a day; however, they will be required to exit the pool, remove all items and check in again between consecutive sessions.
* No refunds unless pools are closed by Gladstone Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts.
* Zero-Depth Entry
* 900 gallon Dumping Bucket
* Spray Features
* Shade Structures
* Open Flume Slide
* Aquaclimb® Climbing Wall
*6 Lanes (25-yards) [2 lanes designated for lap swim during normal hours]
* Diving Well
Pool Rules & Regulations
* Follow guidelines for social distancing and enhanced hygiene.
* Obey lifeguards at all times.
* Children under 10 years old must be supervised by a responsible person over 15 years of age.
* Smoking is not allowed in Central Park or the Pool Complex.
* Horseplay, profane language and undesirable behavior will not be tolerated.
* Swimsuits must be worn in water. No t-shirts or swimsuit cover-ups may be worn in the water.
* Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers using the pools.
* Only U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
* Lap lanes are always available during open swim hours. No other activity will be allowed in this area.
* Flume slide riders must be 48" tall.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation this plan is subject to change based on recommendations from the Clay County Public Health Center.
For more information about the Gladstone Community Center call (816) 423-4200 or click here to contact us.