Gladstone Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts
Purchase a walking club membership and have access to our indoor walking track year round.
WALKING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
PUNCH PASS PROGRAM
* Cost is $15 for 12 visits.
* Valid 30 days from the date of purchase.
* No refunds issued for unused/expired on remaining visits.
* Access for Walking Club Membership is limited to indoor walking track.
* Must fill out application and agreement to receive card for the walking club.
* Walking Club members must scan in for each visit to the facility.
* Walking Club members must wear appropriate lanyard/clip during their walk.
* Clay County Senior Services Scholarship Program may be used toward the purchase of a walking club membership. All CCSS scholarship stipulations apply.
For more information about the Gladstone Community Center call (816) 423-4200 or click here to contact us.